Monday, 7 December 2015

About Me


Hello there. My name is Chua Rui Ming and I am from Clementi Primary School. Address me as Rui Ming. My hobbies are mainly sports, such as badminton, soccer, basketball and many more. The best sport that I am good at is badminton and I plan to join the badminton CCA when I am in SST. I have won multiple badminton awards in primary school and I wish to do the same in secondary school. Some of my favourite pastimes are just playing around with my younger brother and basically just goofing around. I am very open and friendly so I would want to make many (good and 'real') friends in the coming years of secondary school life. I love talking to people and sharing my life with them. That is pretty much about me so thanks for reading and BYE.

Yours sincerely,
Chua Rui Ming
S1-07

No comments:

Post a Comment